Through extensive prototyping and testing, we created the highest-performing and most durable Whitewater River SUP ever made: The Atcha 96. Our Most popular board, the 96, provides stability even in crashing waves and is perfect for navigating whitewater, surfing waves, and sending big drops with confidence.
- Reinforced PVC
- Welded seams
- High River Rocker
- Retractable Fin
Why the Atcha 96?
- High-performance whitewater board
- Stability in waves, eddy lines, and surfs
- StompBox 2 Fin provides speed, precision, and drive
- Run Shallower creeks and rivers with the Stompbox™ 2 technology
Just when I thought this board couldn’t get any better… it did! The changes in the shape have made this board more stable without sacrificing any of the mobility.
The Atcha 711 wants you to jib, surf and weave. It has Stompbox-2-drive, but there's a bit less speed and a bit more spin, splat, ollie, and swerve. [7'11" x 34" x 6"]
The Atcha 86 hits a stability-meets-surf sweet spot. It wants you to stomp, spin, play and drive. [8'6" x 34" x 6"]
The Rado is a faster board that is also less maneuverable because it is longer and narrower. This board also comes with more rigging points, and a travel paddle. It is a great choice if you're paddling rivers that have long sections of flatwater in between rapids or if you are looking for a whitewater-capable expedition board [10'10" X 35" X 6"]
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: Dynamic and Responsive Board Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 6 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit