The Hala Rado SUP Kit is the right inflatable stand-up paddleboard for a larger or expedition paddler who may want to use their SUP on whitewater and flatwater. The Rado blends whitewater SUP features, like a Progressive-River Rocker SUP profile and retractable 9” StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed and drive in rapids and in flat water.
This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, a rollingbackpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit, so you can grab your PFD and sunscreen and head directly to your next adventure.
The Hala Rado’s higher on-board weight capacity and the large, open-and-riggable deck are perfect for overnight camping and gear-heavy expeditions or paddling around the lake with extra passengers along for the ride! (like your fidos or kiddos!)
The Radito SUP is a bit shorter and narrower than the Rado. It also features a Stompbox 2.0 and comes in a full SUP kit [10' X 34" X 6"]
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Dynamic, Responsive Board Shape with RiverRocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Hala Whitewater SUP Kit
This SUP can do it all
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle