The Atcha 711 is our most playful down-river Whitewater SUP. At 7'11", this paddleboard will spice up your home river run and rock your local wave with park-and-play surfability. The speed and drive of the StompBox 2 carries you over boiling eddy lines and easily catches every surf.
- Reinforced PVC
- Welded seams
- High River Rocker
- Retractable Fin
Why the 711?
- Most playful whitewater board
- High rocker profile perfect for surfing
- Retractable fin technology for running shallow creeks
The Atcha 711 wants you to jib, surf and weave. It has Stompbox-2-drive, but there's a bit less speed and a bit more spin, splat, ollie, and swerve. [7'11" x 34" x 6"]
The Atcha 86 hits a stability-meets-surf sweet spot. It wants you to stomp, spin, play and drive. [8'6" x 34" x 6"]
The Atcha 96 is our most stability-driven yet maneuverable and stout yet playful Atcha for charging whitewater, punching big holes and running higher volume rivers. It's the original whitewater SUP board that will get you stoked and full of confidence and stomp. [9'6" x 36" x 6"]
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 1.5" Orange Low Pro Click Fins, One 1" Black Pocket Fin
- Board Shape: Dynamic, Responsive Directional Twin Board Shape with River Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad (rear), 1.5" Raised StompPad (nose), and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit