The Straight-Up brings to life the belief that recreational paddlers should be able to find a high-quality inflatable paddleboard with bomber construction in an affordable package. This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, a Hand Pump and a Repair Kit.
Designed with local Northwest Colorado gems Dumont Lake and Pearl Lake in mind, the Hala Straight Up has extra width at the nose to inspire confidence in all paddlers, providing an ideal balance between stability and maneuverability.
Why choose the Straight Up over our other all-water SUPs? This design inspires confidence in any paddler - even on Day 1 on a SUP. This SUP shape is similar to the Hoss but smaller and it is more stable than the Playa.
"A no-brainer for those looking for an all-around board."
- Jacky Dustin
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Large All-Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin and 2 Fixed 2.5” Unbreakable Side Bite Fins
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Center Step-Flat Soft Handle and Nose and Tail Handles for easy transport
- 10 Soft and Centralized Rigging Points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle