Looking to build your stand up paddleboarding skills in 2022? Here are 10 SUP challenges you can try all year long.
1. Get out there early and try Snow SUP
Photo courtesy of Nola Svoboda and @cali_co_rob
2. Perfect your warm-up SUP exercises by following our tried and true sequences.
3. Work on bracing and balance by finding a deep and fun wave train on your local river.
4. Give multi-day paddleboarding a shot. It takes some experience to get here, but it's soooo worth it.
6. Paddleboarding with kids will test your balance, but it is a great way to enjoy time outdoors together.
9. Keep up the stoke and go fall paddling.
10. Try to squeeze in two sports in one day. It may seem hectic, but it's totally possible, and will totally give you bragging rights.