The Ultimate Yoga SUP: The Asana is the perfect inflatable paddleboard for yogis who want to take their practice to the water and challenge their balance in the splendor of great settings. With its symmetric nose + tail shape, versatile fin setup, and classic Hala quality, the Asana inspires balance, flexibility and strength in its paddlers and creates the opportunity to connect mind, body, spirit and flow.
The wide, stable platform of the Asana is ideal for anyone wanting the most stable, easy-to-balance paddleboard - and those seeking to bring copilots, such as kids or dogs - and extra gear along for the adventure. The Asana Kit comes complete with an industry-best inclusion paddle, pump, rolling backpack, fins and repair kit.
Why choose the Asana over our other all-around boards? The Asana is wide from tip to tail to maximize stability and deck space and is a little more focused on balance than speed.
The Carbon Hoss features our patented inflatable Carbon technology. The shape of this board is a bit more friendly for touring and all-around performance. [11' x 33" x 6"]
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 9” Center Flex Fin
- Board Shape: Directional Twin Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Round Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 4 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Hala Gear SUP Kit has it all
kit it + get it
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle