Since 2011, every Hala board has been constructed from the highest-quality materials, adventure-tested, and built to last. Our 5-year warranty and expert repair team ensure that your board stays on the water and out of the landfill.
The Straight Up is perfect for recreational paddlers who enjoy exploring high alpine lakes, reservoirs, and lazy rivers. The quality material and careful construction give the Straight Up rigid stability and precise maneuverability that will make even beginner paddlers feel confident.
- Lever-lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Hand Pump
- Repair kit
Why the Straight Up?
- The wide nose provides stability for all paddlers
- Offers confidence to beginner and novice adventurers
- Perfect for day trips
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle