In Stock + Shipping
Hala SUP Board Backpack
There’s a big difference between transporting your portable board in a wheelbarrow and lugging it around in a luxury bag that relinquishes limitation.
The Hala Backcountry Rolling Backpack is included with Carbon Series, River Series, and Surf Series boards and will have you transporting your inflatable SUP with ease and efficiency. Rolling wheels will take you right up to the check-in counter at the airport and the padded shoulder straps and hip belt allow you to access that hidden waterway beyond where the road ends.
Extra padding provides lumbar support and 5 compression straps hold to make this a compact fit. An improved zipper outline makes stowing your board hassle-free. Roll out in style to your next adventure. **ALL Carbon Series, River Series, and Surf Series boards include Backcountry Comfort Rolling Backpack
- Rolling wheels
- Extra padded lumbar support
- Hip belt for extra carrying support
- Re-designed shoulder straps with added padding
- Improved zipper line
- Stow-away cover to protect your shoulder straps
- 5 x compression straps
- Super tough woven nylon fabric
- Small: Carbon Nass, Carbon Nass-T, Playa, Playita, Milligram
- Medium: Carbon Straight Up, Carbon Hoss, Radito, Atcha 86, Peno
- Large: Rado, Atcha 96
- X-Large: Fame
For non-Hala Boards
- Small: Boards up to 32 inches wide
- Medium: Boards 32-35 inches wide
- Large: Boards 35+ inches wide
* If your board is between sizes, size down for a snug fit or size up if you like to cary extra gear with your board.