Need a new rig for big adventure? Looking for an affordable way to spice up your weekends?
The Hala Hoss is designed for taller paddlers or for those who want extra stability to maximize their adventure. This SUP package comes complete with an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, a Backcountry Rolling Backpack, hand pump, fin and a repair kit, making your paddle board adventure accessible and easy.
Width toward the front of the board provides stability for beginner comfort and allows seasoned paddlers a stable platform for piling on family, fido, fishing tackle, carrying overnight gear - whatever your adventure calls for. This board is the top choice for those carrying extra passengers (dogs or kids) who can’t sit still!
Why choose the Hoss over our other All-Around boards? The Hoss is larger and more stable than our other SUPs, making it ideal for taller paddlers or those carrying more on the SUP. The Hoss shares the same shape as the Straight Up but larger in size.
The Carbon Hoss features our patented inflatable Carbon technology. This technology adds rigidity and speed. [11' x 33" x 6"]Rado Kit
Featuring the same dimensions as the Hoss, the Rado features our retractable Stompbox fin and extra rigging points. The rocker is also reinforced with a stringer, allowing this board to excel in moving water. [10'10" X 35" X 6"]
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, Two Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Hala Gear SUP Kit has it all
kit it + get it
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle