The Hala Nass-T Tour Ex is an incredibly fast Race SUP with a length of 14 feet, the longest board we make. Reinforced with patented Tour EX technology, this board offers unrivaled rigidity and glide performance, making it perfect for long tours, racing, and down-winding.
The black strip is our new Tour Ex Material. An evolution of our carbon design, the Tour Ex material makes our boards more rigid than any other inflatable on the market. The added stiffness provides more glide, precision, and speed than a typical PVC inflatable.
- Lever-lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Hand Pump
- Repair kit
"Love this board, my go-to for expeditions or fitness training.”- Paul Clark
Protected by Patent Number 8273427
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 9” Center Fin, 4.5" Black Hard Click Fin
- Board Shape: Touring + Directional Twin Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Tour EX Rigidity
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle