The Playa is a glide-oriented touring and all-water inflatable SUP best suited for paddlers looking for a rig they will not outgrow as they progress. Fast, without compromising stability, this SUP is also ideal for those seeking a lightweight high-performance design.
While the Playa was initially built with ocean touring in mind, we have found that paddlers feel just as comfortable floating in a mountain lake as crushing miles along the coast. The Playa SUP Kit comes complete with an industry-leading adjustable Lever-Lock Carbon Paddle, a rolling travel backpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit making your paddleboard adventure accessible and easy.
Why choose the Playa over our other all-water boards? The Playa uses a more streamlined shape with a more narrow nose to make it noticeably faster without compromising too much stability. Want faster glide, check out the Hala Carbon Playa.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: Touring + All Around Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Pin Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle