The innovatively designed Hala Gear Peño 2 + 3 inflatable SUP stands apart from all other river surfers. Hala Gear’s patented DoubleStack™ Technology gives the Hala Peno a 2” step-down rail comparable to a short surfboard. This gives surfers the sharpest rail of any inflatable SUP, maximizing carving performance.
The duckbill nose shape (previously only found on playboat whitewater kayaks) prevents pearling the nose on steep river waves. From stomping ollies to carving hard, this spicey park and play SUP is a freestyle machine - bound to solidify your belief in the capabilities of inflatables!
"It's more nimble and lower to the water than the 3"+3" model and is more fun overall. The bottom of the board has such a great hull shape and it was thoroughly enjoyed..."
- Jeremiah Williams
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Five Click Finboxes
- Fins: Five 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Dynamic and Responsive Board Shape with Surf Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Patented DoubleStack™ Technology and Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: None
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deckpad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit