The Hala Fame is a SUP fisherman’s dream, an explorer’s opportunity, and an adaptive paddler’s favorite craft. The Fame goes where the fish are, or anywhere where board stability and cargo capacity are deciding factors. The fame's integrated Scotty Mounting Pads let you can add rod holders for a quick and easy fishing rig.
The 9' StompBox 2 tracking fin is fully retractable so you can track easily AND navigate shallow water.
The Hala Fame has the stability to help you easily enjoy your time on the water. Fish, swim, bring your dogs, the Fame is built to be your stable platform for adventure. Rig up to take an extended expedition or pile your family on board and enjoy the ride. Adaptive athletes can strap in and enjoy all the water has to offer. Regardless of what adventure you choose, the Hala Fame will take you there!
It will inspire confidence in new paddlers and allow more seasoned paddlers the ability to carry a day's worth of equipment for extended backcountry trips.
- Andrew Mullok
- Included with SUP: Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, Hand Pump and Repair Kit
- SUP Shape: Wide, Stable Shape with Progressive Rocker with Square and Stable Tail
- Fins: Patented Stompbox 2.0 Fin System with 9” Stompbox Fin
- Get Your Fish On: 2 Pre-Adhered Mount Slots and 1 Scotty Power Lock Rod Holder and Tacklebox Tail Webbing
- Thick Fusion Construction™ w/ Welded Seams
- Step-Flat Soft Center Handle, Nose and Tail Handles and 2 Webbing Side Handles for easy transport
- 12 Soft Rigging Points with Bungee Cord and Tail D Ring
- Diamond Groove 4mm EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised Stomp Pad
- Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle