The Hoss Tour Ex is the boss for tackling big adventures! Larger paddlers, those looking for Uber Stability, and Expeditionary-Go-Getters will find adventure on this SUP - both on flatwater and easy whitewater.
The streamlined shape and Glide SUP Rocker profile provide maximum speed, and the wide hip-width preserves the stability, which has been a hallmark of the Hala Hoss shape for almost a decade.
The black strip is our new Tour Ex Material. An evolution of our carbon design, the Tour Ex material makes our boards more rigid than any other inflatable on the market. The added stiffness provides more glide, precision, and speed than a typical PVC inflatable.
- Lever-lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Hand Pump
- Repair kit
Why the Hoss Tour Ex?
- The rigid Tour Ex material offers more glide
- Bigger than the Straight Up
- The large board offers more stability
- Perfect for beginners and larger paddlers
- Space for overnight gear, children, and pets
This is one of the best, if not the best ISUP out there in terms of rigidity.”
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fin
- Board Shape: All-Around, Dynamic Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Tour EX Rigidity
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle