The Straight Up brings to life the belief that recreational paddlers should be able to find a high-quality inflatable paddleboard with bomber construction in an affordable package. This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fin, a Hand Pump and a Repair Kit.
Designed with local Northwest Colorado gems Dumont Lake and Pearl Lake in mind, the Hala Straight Up has extra width at the nose to inspire confidence in all paddlers, providing an ideal balance between stability and maneuverability.
Why choose the Straight Up over our other all-water SUPs? This design inspires confidence in any paddler - even on Day 1 on a SUP. This SUP shape is similar to the Hoss but smaller and it is more stable than the Playa.
"A no-brainer for those looking for an all-around board."
- Jacky Dustin
*Floor models may have a slight blemish, scuff or printing discoloration. Still covered under normal warranty*
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Board Shape with Progressive Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle