Hala Gear Surf Series darling: Hala Milligram, is a unique inflatable surfer that uses a combination of volume, fins, and SUP shape to surf like a dream! The secret to this board's performance is the nut shape. The Milligram lets you have a longer SUP shape with higher volume that surfs like a shorter board.
Now built with Thick Fusion, the Milligram is lighter than ever before! The Milligram gives riders awesome float and stability that narrows swallowtail for extra maneuverability and the fin options make this SUP super versatile in many conditions.
Take advantage of steeper waves and smaller pockets on the river. Drop in late on bombs in the ocean. Whether you’re surfing fresh or salty water, the Milligram will earn its spot in the lineup. "It paddles out like a six-eleven and then surfs like a five-six!"
- Use a single center fin.
- Mix up using just two fins in the front or back side bites, depending on conditions and the surf you like.
- Use all the fins for learning, for a tighter feel or to get some stability on more rambunctious waves.
- Just use the two Pocket Fins for a looser feel and to get into side surfs and spins.
"At 6'11" with a wickedly rockered nose, you can surf steep pockets and holes as well as big glassy waves."
- Alex G
*Floor models may have a slight blemish, scuff or printing discoloration. Still covered under normal warranty*
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Five Click Finboxes
- Fins: Five 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Dynamic and Responsive, Dynamic Nut Board Shape with Surf Rocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: None
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit