The Hala Gear Carbon Straight Up is a wildly popular board that combines All-Water SUP shape dimensions with carbon glide performance and a rigidity that is unequaled by its competition.
This board's Woven Dropstitch lined with patented Carbon Stringer technology makes it the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market. Smaller paddlers find this speedy setup ideal for every adventure, from swiftly cruising across flatwater to crushing easy whitewater.
The 2021 Straight Up has been redesigned to be even faster and more rigid with more narrow shoulders (to enhance glide performance) and a lengthened carbon stringer (to add even more rigidity). This SUP kit includes an industry-leading Carbon Paddle, hand pump, fins, rolling backpack and repair kit.
How does the Carbon Straight Up compare to our other boards? The Carbon Straight Up is an all-water shape design that handles whatever you throw at it. The carbon makes it more rigid and faster than the standard Straight Up. This board shares the same design as the Carbon Hoss but smaller.
If you are or hope to become a serious paddler, the Hala Carbon Straight Up is worth the investment and will last through years of adventure.
*Floor models may have a slight blemish, scuff or printing discoloration. Still covered under normal warranty*
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fin
- Board Shape: All-Around Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle