The Hala Gear Carbon Playa is a high-performance touring SUP and surfboard. Our Inflatable Carbon Technology™ with Woven Dropstitch and patented Carbon Stringers serves up unparalleled rigidity and glide that rolls up and travels wherever you want to go. The Carbon Playa allows you to catch a wave while it’s still just an idea and ride it all the way into the beach.
Paddle out to that island on the horizon, then shred its secluded break, or pack a lunch and set out for the day with no plans and plenty of adventure. The Hala Carbon Playa is a fun and versatile ocean surfer, perfect for shredding waves and touring waters!
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Pin Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 6 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle