Carbon Hoss is Boss when it comes to tackling big adventure! Larger paddlers, those looking for Uber Stability, and Expeditionary-Go-Getters will find adventure on this SUP - both on flatwater and easy whitewater.
This year, the Carbon Hoss includes an industry-leading carbon paddle, a durable hand pump, rolling backpack, fins and a repair kit.
Hala SUP's Woven Dropstitch with patented Carbon Stringer technology maximizes glide performance. With 300% less deflection, it's the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market.
Other features include a streamlined shape and Glide SUP Rocker profile for maximum speed and the wide hip-width, which preserves stability, has been a hallmark of the Hala Hoss shape for six years.
How does the Carbon Hoss compare to our other boards? The Carbon Hoss is an all-water SUP shape designed to handle whatever you throw at it. It is more rigid and glides faster than the Hala Hoss. The Carbon Hoss shares a similar design to the Carbon Straight Up but is larger.
This is one of the best, if not the best ISUP out there in terms of rigidity.”
The Carbon Straight Up is a smaller version of the Carbon Hoss. [10'6" x 32" x 6"]Hoss
The Hoss is the our budget-friendly large all-around SUP model. This board does not have Carbon Technology. [10'10" x 35" x 6"]
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fin
- Board Shape: All-Around, Dynamic Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle