The Hala Fame is a SUP fisherman’s dream, an explorer’s opportunity, and an adaptive paddler’s favorite craft. The Fame goes where the fish are, or anywhere where board stability and cargo capacity are deciding factors. The fame's integrated Scotty Mounting Pads let you can add rod holders for a quick and easy fishing rig.
The 9' StompBox 2 tracking fin is fully retractable so you can track easily AND navigate shallow water.
The Hala Fame has the stability to help you easily enjoy your time on the water. Fish, swim, bring your dogs, the Fame is built to be your stable platform for adventure. Rig up to take an extended expedition or pile your family on board and enjoy the ride. Adaptive athletes can strap in and enjoy all the water has to offer. Regardless of what adventure you choose, the Hala Fame will take you there!
It will inspire confidence in new paddlers and allow more seasoned paddlers the ability to carry a day's worth of equipment for extended backcountry trips.
- Andrew Mullok
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System
- Fins: 9" Orange Stompfin
- Board Shape: All Around Dynamic Board Shape with Progressive Rocker and Square Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 16 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee and Tacklebox Tail Webbing
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle