The Playa is a glide-oriented touring and all-water inflatable SUP best suited for paddlers looking for a rig they will not outgrow as they progress. Fast, without compromising stability, this SUP is also ideal for those seeking a lightweight high-performance design.
While the Playa was initially built with ocean touring in mind, we have found that paddlers feel just as comfortable floating in a mountain lake as crushing miles along the coast. The Playa SUP Kit comes complete with an industry-leading adjustable Lever-Lock Carbon Paddle, a rolling travel backpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit making your paddleboard adventure accessible and easy.
Why choose the Playa over our other all-water boards? The Playa uses a more streamlined shape with a more narrow nose to make it noticeably faster without compromising too much stability. Want faster glide, check out the Hala Carbon Playa.
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Flex Fin, 2 Fixed Side-Bite Fins
- Board Shape: Touring + All Around Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Pin Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle