Hala Carbon Hoss is Boss when it comes to tackling big adventure! Larger paddlers, those looking for Uber Stability, and Expeditionary-Go-Getters will find adventure on this SUP - both on flatwater and easy whitewater.
This year, the Carbon Hoss includes an industry-leading carbon paddle, a durable hand pump, rolling backpack, fins and a repair kit.
Hala SUP's Woven Dropstitch with patented Carbon Stringer technology maximizes glide performance. With 300% less deflection, it's the most rigid inflatable SUP on the market.
Other features include a streamlined shape and Glide SUP Rocker profile for maximum speed and the wide hip-width, which preserves stability, has been a hallmark of the Hala Hoss shape for six years.
How does the Carbon Hoss compare to our other boards? The Carbon Hoss is an all-water SUP shape designed to handle whatever you throw at it. It is more rigid and glides faster than the Hala Hoss. The Carbon Hoss shares a similar design to the Carbon Straight Up but is larger.
This is one of the best, if not the best ISUP out there in terms of rigidity.”
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fin
- Board Shape: All-Around, Dynamic Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle