Fly by all other inflatable SUPs on a Hala Carbon Nass-T 14, the incredibly fast elite Race SUP from Hala Gear. Reinforced with Woven Dropstitch and patented Carbon Stringer technology, this board offers unrivaled rigidity and glide performance to accelerate past the competition or across the alpine lake.
The Carbon Stringer technology minimizes drag and maintains inertia by not drooping in the middle with every paddle stroke or shift of weight.
Not only can you cover miles with ease - you can also master downwinding on this unique paddleboard. Start training at Nass-T speed on this exceptional Hala Carbon SUP racer.
"Love this board, my go-to for expeditions or fitness training.”
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 9” Center Fin, 4.5" Black Hard Click Fin
- Board Shape: Touring + Directional Twin Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle