The Hala Rado is the right inflatable SUP for a larger or expedition paddler who wants to paddle both whitewater and flatwater. The Rado blends whitewater features, like a Progressive-River Rocker SUP profile and retractable 9” StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed and drive in rapids and in flat water.
- Progressive River Rocker
- Reinforced PVC
- Welded seams
- Retractable Fin
- Lever-lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle
- Backcountry Rolling Backpack
- Hand Pump
- Repair kit
Why the Rado?
- Higher on-board weight capacity
- Large, open-and-riggable deck made for overnighters and gear-heavy expeditions
- Space for extra passengers (fidos and kiddos!)
Hala Gear offers an industry-leading 5-year warranty on every SUP. We use quality materials and a unique construction process to create top-of-the-line boards that are built to last.
Every seam is double-glued and mechanically welded to guarantee durability for decades to come. No matter how many times you roll your board, how you store it, or where you paddle, your SUP will withstand any adventure.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Dynamic, Responsive Board Shape with RiverRocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle