The Hala Radito is a great inflatable stand-up paddleboard board for a smaller paddler who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater.
The Radito blends river features such as a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and Hala's patented retractable StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and through flatwater.
This SUP's performance-focused shape makes it great for everything from extended expeditions down the river to paddling around your local lake with your short, furry co-pilots (Fido). With an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, fins and hand pump included (as well as a Repair Kit), you can rest assured that you are well-equipped for wherever your next adventure takes you!
The Rado SUP is a bit longer and wider than the Radito. It also features a Stompbox 2.0 and comes in a full kit [10'10" X 35" X 6"]
At Hala Gear we do things differently [better], and that's why we offer the most reliable SUP warranty.
Our SUPs were already top-quality, and now we've added an extra seam to the traditional 2-glued-seam SUP system giving you 3 seams. What's even cooler: We mechanically weld the third seam, because glue can fail.
Seams are sealed with heat and weight to mechanically bond the seam for life, allowing us to extend our warranty and offer the best SUP on the market.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Dynamic, Responsive Board Shape with RiverRocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Hala Whitewater SUP Kit
This SUP can do it all
What's in the Kit
Adjustable Carbon Paddle