The Hala Gear Playita 2+2 is the most innovative inflatable ocean surfer to date.
This paddleboard features Hala’s patented DoubleStack™ Technology, creating a one-of-a-kind shape with a 2” step-down rail. The step-down rail along with the fishtail shape rivals the performance of any fiberglass SUP surfboard on the market.
The unique double stack offers the sharpest rail of any inflatable SUP. Every break is surfable with the Playita 2+2 in your quiver! Surf, deflate your board, put it in a backpack and never think about the inconvenience of storing a surfboard again.
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: Two 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Dynamic and Responsive Board Shape with Surf Rocker and Fish Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Patented DoubleStack™ Technology and Welded Seams
- Rigging Options: None
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Kit