Carve Designs makes suits that look good AND perform while you paddle!
Since 2003, Carve Designs has offered surf, swim, and activewear to real woman with real bodies and a real passion for adventure. Get on over to Carve Design and take advantage of this limited time discount.
Use code CDHALA30 & you’ll receive 30% off your next Carve Design purchase.
From sand to sidewalk, Carve Designs represents the spirit of fun-loving, hardworking, and confident active women everywhere. That’s why Hala is pairing up with them. We can’t get enough of their gear. Check out some of the advice they have in picking the right suit for the SUP woman warrior![wp_colorbox_media url=”http://halagear.com/wp-content/uploads/Carve-pic.jpg” type=”image” hyperlink=”http://halagear.com/wp-content/uploads/Carve-pic.jpg”]
- Whether you’re paddling with the kids or raging at a competitive level, there’s no denying that support is needed. You can trust that Carve Designs’ suits will bring you complete support with all day comfort.
- Recommended Suit: Try the Catalina, Hana, or Sanitas top for lasting support, no matter how hard you go!
2) No Chafing
- Carve Designs’ suits sit soft on the skin and intentionally place the arm hole lower. This makes a BIG difference in your comfort while you’re paddling by eliminating rubbing or chafing at the underarm area.
- Recommended Suit: We love the Sanitas with its seamless construction. And it has a fun reversible design!
3) Sun Protection
- We love playing out in the sun, but skin health is important. Carve Designs’ suits offer UV protection and coverage so you can adventure all day without worrying!
- Recommended Suit: Need chest protection? The Sanita’s high neck solves that. Worried about stomach burn? Check out any of the Tankinis or One Piece’s. Concerned your arms may burn? The Rashguards and Sun Shirts offer maximum coverage.
Hop on your Hala in style!